Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

toyota yaris front bumper & fender parts?

My sister recently got into a minor accident in a parking lot. Some car was coming out in reverse from his parking spot and pretended he didn't see her and crashed into the Left side of the car while she was right behind him. >=(
    The Yaris now has a small dent on the bumper (left side) and the fender that was portruding with the left wheel. Even the left headlight (not the light bulb) is broken ,shattered inside but the plastic covering is only scratched. 3 parts need to be changed. And some minor chipping of paint is going on.

Can anyone give me a realllll good website to where we can actually find these parts for her sea-foam green 2007 YARIS?

I appreciate it soo so much!
    And no we will not call the insurance co. after she gets paid because she had decided that buying the parts like this would be cheaper!

Downloads
    Uploads
    www.24-7spares.co.uk or www.cleavemotorsalvage.co.uk and try e -bay too good luck