People who complain about the people complaining about the weather....

radioboudaki

Feb 12, 2009
...Please Discuss.....? Where does it end? Some people moan about the snow. But then we have the other group. Who enjoy nothing more than complaining about the people who complain about the snow? Is this human nature? Will we ever be satisfied with an older version i Phone, Or a bit phat computer monitor, or are we destined to analyze and complain about everything.
And here i am complaining about the people who complain about the people who complain abut the snow. How Ironic.

Twisted Sketch & Music Show.......
http://www.radio.boudaki.com

These people aren't as bad as the people who complain about the day of the week. "Ugh, it's Monday again!" "Ohh, it's only Tuesday!" "At least it's Wednesday- halfway through the week." "Thursday today. Why can't it be Friday already?" "Finally, it's Friday!" "Saturday- the weekend's half over." "Sunday?! Back to work tomorrow..."

Really?!?! I'm surrounded by people who have absolutely nothing to look forward to in their boring lives. So... the people who complain about the weather aren't as bad in comparison.

There are 3 W's in North America that fluctuate all the time. WORK, WEATHER and WOMEN . You cannot control them, thats why you complain all the time.

So much similarity between snow and a man. You dont know when the snow is coming, how long it will last, and how many inches you are going to get...

Back