Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do i turn caps lock off on tracfone Motorola W260g?

Its very annoying i just wanna text but everything is in capital letters and of course their customer support is useless, so i just wanna know how to do i t in detail , im using taps English and i just wanna know how to take caps lock off and stay back because ill add details if it works or not, and hopefully you can still help me.

This phone doesn't have that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    um..try hitting the shift button when your in text mode, should be letters in bottom left corner..like ABC..you want them to read abc. so hit shift until they are like abc. if that makes sense.

or try options menu or whatever it is when your in text mode.

Downloads
    Uploads
    um..try hitting the shift button when your in text mode, should be letters in bottom left corner..like ABC..you want them to read abc. so hit shift until they are like abc. if that makes sense.

or try options menu or whatever it is when your in text mode.

Unregistered
    Just hit 0 once on anything you don't want to be caps

Unregistered

Heart New This works!

Thanks, I have been trying to get the caplock off my phone for 2 days!!!!!!!! (:

Unregistered

How to take CAPS lock off Tracfone text

Thanks. Im glad someone posted this question on here because I couldnt figure out how to get it off either. I went through the whole damn manual and everything. It gives no information on that issue. Pressing the zero button is the answer.

fonehaver
    just great, thanks so much. i cant imagine going on 2 days of this, but i bet had would have without that post. thanks again

Unregistered

Cube Molecule

Unregistered
    I have been having the same problem on my phone, however hitting the 0 key won't turn off Caps Lock. Is there any way I can work around this?

Unregistered
    i had the same problem and after reading this post i fooled around with it.. ok... so the >zero< key IS the caos key, but you have to hit it while a letter is still highlighted...i suggest typing a random letter and QUICKLY hitting >zero< before the highlight goes away...that SHOULD turn off caps and then you can delete the random letter and it SHOULD stay in normal no caps mode.