Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you get a record deal with a major record label like Hollywood Records?

I was wondering this because all my friends say I have a great voice and I know how many young rising stars have been turned into superstars by major labels. Please help me in anyway you can and I promise that if I get a record deal, I will put your name or nickname on the thank-yous list.
    Thank you for answering my question! How do I get in touch with record labels?

At the bottom of your answer, please put the nickname you want me to put on my thank-yous list if I get picked up by a record label. I want to make sure you get the credit you deserve

Downloads
    Uploads
    When trying to breakthrough on a mainstream record label, it's really about who you know! Just find an agent that has made a hit out of someone and then just demo demo demo! If he won't pick you up, find someone else that knows him. You just have to throw yourself out there and get heard by people, NOT regular people... people who will make a somebody out of you!

:-D

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to record a demo, and then start asking around at small record labels. If you're really good, then a bigger record label will sign you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    a lot of people who post videos of them singing on youtube get pretty good recognition,there's this on girl Savannah Outen, who posted videos on youtube and shes gotten kind of famous(shes 16 now)she has a music myspace,and she even made a music video i believe she is working on a second one, search her up on youtube if you wish to see her/ find out more info, good luck