Do you give your car a name?

moonlightgurl

Feb 6, 2009
Do you even bother to give your car a name/nickname? If so what is it?

By the way my car's name is Tikko<3
my friends car's name is Jazoora
and another of my friend has a prado, that I usually call "pradaaawdaaaw"

I do realize some of you think it's totally pointless but hey it's really just for fun!

Cute names! My car, a Honda Civic, is nicknamed "bandito", it's small, and it used to rob me every month with a car payment. My S-10 pickup is nickmaned "esse" (sp?) Spanish for friend, and my wife's Honda is nicknamed "dimples" because it still has a little hail damage on the roof, trunk and hood. Nicknames are fun, and harmless, why not? Best to you.

Cute names! My car, a Honda Civic, is nicknamed "bandito", it's small, and it used to rob me every month with a car payment. My S-10 pickup is nickmaned "esse" (sp?) Spanish for friend, and my wife's Honda is nicknamed "dimples" because it still has a little hail damage on the roof, trunk and hood. Nicknames are fun, and harmless, why not? Best to you.

My husband calls our truck Kayla. I don't really know why but he loves that names. He wanted to name our dog Kayla (we agreed on Katie) and he also wanted to name our daughter Kayla (we agreed on Calleigh)

I think its a nice idea - people name boats and planes, why not cars?

I simply haven't gotten round to naming my car. I just refer to it as a "her" as most vehicles, planes, boats etc have been females through time.

Back