What do you think, Rock and Pop?

musicman1

May 11, 2008
Personally, I saw this coming. Still laughed my ass off upon reading it, though.

http://celebedge.ca/Dramarama/ContentPostingDramarama3column?newsitemid=437c1b31-a0e4-49ca-afec-69350530171b&feedname=RYAN_PORTER_GOSSIP&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc&date=True

MQ: Biggest hypocrite band?
MQ2: Favorite song by that band?
"insane in the membrane" my answer is also Metallica, but because they used to stand for "fighting the power" and now look who's bitching about people getting their music for free.
Surprisingly, Adam, I didn't. I actually don't hate them. They're just sellouts and hypocrites who haven't had a good song in 13 years.

Just sayin...

If 10,000,000 girls throw there purity rings away because of this then I have absolutely no problem with it!

BQ: Admit it, you just asked that so you could insult Metallica ;) =P

Lol, there are so many 12 year old girls crying right now.

MA: Yeah, Metallica, biggest metal band around, and they headlined an alt. rock festival in the late 90s
MA2: Post 91 - Hero Of The Day

ahahahahaha what idiots

I think Metallica's music is great but they fight with each other about the gayest stuff
Sad But True

and don't get me wrong Metallica is great but James Hetfeild is always complaining about when his foods to cold and so on

paris hilton pro absistenence?? what?? yeah im sure shes only had sex with a couple of guys.... couple thousand. OHHHH sorry haha

Back