LESBIAN AND BISEXUAL GIRLS: what do you think of girls with braces?

gah i got them too :( They hurt dont they!

Personally i wouldnt kiss another girl who had braces while i had them (too many horror stories about them getting caught and i dont fancy explaining that one to me dad) But if i didnt have them i wouldnt have an issue my ex before last had them when we were dating and my most recent gf didnt seem to mind mine

As long as you don't get food stuck on them, they're fine.

Are they the coloured kind?

braces actually look good on some ppl :)

dont be too discouraged the braces are only temporary and their just gona make u prettier in the long run anyway besides i know a lot of ppl that braces actually look better on them then off them

i dont judge a person completely on looks personality plays a HUGE role in it too so dont worry too much about it

sadly i dont think it's attractive... but i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee straight teeth. thats the first thing i look for in a person :]

Well, braces are a sad fact of life for the wearer. I had braces for four years, so I know how ouchy they can sometimes be!

But, as for looks...well, like most things related to attractiveness, it's really more about having confidence! If you have braces...well, you have braces! They're not permanent, and you're going to have an even better smile when they come off! Just keep smiling and you'll be fine!

(I've totally dated girls with braces, no biggie!)

I wouldn't care, it wouldn't change my feeling for them. (the person I mean) I know I need braces. lol. Don't have a sad face, just think of the awesome straight teeth you will have. =)

Well I like them on some girls...
As long as they've not got food stuck in them, I think they're fine!
Some people look HOT with them too! =]

i think braces are sucky, but the great thing about them are that you get beautiful teeth afterward. so in the end they are worth it. just hang in there and you will be attracting more people than you would ever believe before. those braces will be worth the pain in the end.

Back