Do you think it's fair that while teachers, doctors, and other important people who actually benefit society, are being hit hard by the economy because THEY are getting laid off while damn celebrities and athletes are flaunting their riches and expensive and unnecessary things like jewelry, expensive clothes, MORE cars, MORE houses, etc.?
I find it disgusting that they aren't being stripped of their money when they are doing NOTHING to help humanity, all they do is entertain, and i'm not saying there is anything wrong with entertainment but I wish everyone got paid what they deserved, i.e, an athlete, an actor or a singer isn't focusing all their energy on finding the cure for cancer, or teaching kids algebra, etc.
Why is it that someone like Tiger Woods is getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for hitting a small ball with an iron? why is it that stupid people who are useless are getting reality TV shows and getting paid handsomely for it?
While MOST of us are having to cut back on shopping at Vons and instead going to the 99 cent stores to squeeze our pennies, celebrities are popping bottles of thousand dollar champagne!
do you think it's fair that a teacher who has taught life lessons and the skills a child needs to prevail in the world is getting pushed aside and laid off while Paris Hilton or Lil Wayne are in fact corrupting the youth with materialistic thoughts, shallow attitudes, and no regard for moral values?

I am angry and saddened by these times, I may be 19 but I know that this is unfair

so is it right? do celebrities/athletes deserve to still be rich because of their alleged "hard work"?
should teachers and nurses/doctors be pushed aside to "save money"?
or is it somehow justified?