<3? Ok. Im between the ages of 13-16. And I wanted an opinion and good eye for style- for my hair. For private reasons i do not have a picture to share with you of myself.

Anyway, Im looking for a hair style, with a sleek look. Something cute, funky, but sexy. Something not over dramatic- or total metro or anything- just something unique and fun. I dont want people to look at me and say- "Oh heck no!!".....or "I'm scared of her!!"

Right now my hair is at about shoulder length- a little shorter. My hair is growing out from a short- angled hair style- it used to be sooooooo short in the back and to the jaw line in the front-really cute.

I have a dirty blond hair color- i have natural highlights. I haven't put nothing on my hair.....I have big green eyes, a small mouth, long narrow face,sort of a beaked nose ( SOOOOO UNFORTUNATE!!! UGGGHHH!)

Anyway,..my mom wants me to grow it out....so I have no choice. It kinda flips out. I have Fun Bangs- they dont go completely straight across (i can make them that way though) sort of to the side, a little in my eyes.

I like the cute, mysterious look- the bangs in the eyes to me is like, if you cant see the eye- it gets you interested ya know? Like..."Who is she? What is she thinking? Huuummm...should i talk to her...or walk away.....?" Sorta ask questions!

Or like,....."Wow I love your eyes.....cute hair!" Ya know?

But I defenately want something age appropriate and sweet.

If you have any ideas, picture links, websites it would be sooo great! I really appricate it sooooo much!!! Please and Thank You! Luv ya, and God Bless!!!!!!!