Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is Greg Ayres really gay/bisexual?

I just wondered. It seems like he hints at it a lot at the anime conventions and stuff, but I'm not really sure does anyone know the answer for sure?

Unregistered
    He answers that question in this audio only interview with Terri Doty and J. Michael Tatum. Here is the link. The audio clip is one of the many on this page, but it's labed Interview with Greg Ayres.

That Anime Show « Anime Insiders talking about anything, everything, and nothing.

9000rationality
    greg ayres is a faggot, as in the derogatory colloquialism defined as a pompous, odious, or extremely unpleasant person ie. mr. ayres displays behaviors and mannerisms which would indicate faggotry.

unrelatedly, he is also homosexual.

Unregistered
    I don't know why everyones being so mean, I mean he is a great voice actor no matter what sexuality he is! P.S: I also would like to know that thanx

Unregistered
    Unfortunately for us girl fans, he is indeed gay. I have been a big fan of him for years. Recently at an anime convention I went to, he hosted a yaoi panel where he openly admitted that he was gay and had a boyfriend. I still love him as voice actor but I was sad to find out he was only into guys xD