We use cat litter in there obviously for the smell.But that's what I have at the bottom of the cage for him. The passed few nights in my room have been quiet and he was in the next room over, he was quiet too. My room is dark right now. No T.V. on or anything. I was SLEEPING...and now at 2:48 in the morning he wakes me up with his old antics again of just scratching like crazy. I got to be up at 7:30 for school. And I am expected to stay awake. Yet I am going completely insane by this thing and I just cant sleep. And can't move him back into the other room either. What can I do?!!?

I really mean at the bottom not in the litter box. We got litter on the bottom of the cage for the first time. And it's in there because we ran out of the usual stuff we use it's some brown soft stuff. We ran out of that so we used his litter yesterday when we cleaned the cage. And it's just like his digging is worse. Like I said Can't move him back out and it's just driving me insane because he's right in here with me and I cant sleep.