Do you ever feel like running outside and screaming for no reason?

Yeah, I did a couple times with my friends, which was stupid because my old granny neighbor called the cops because she thought we were dying.
I kind of want to do it now though, but then I think of the incident....
Dang those senior citizens

YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt put it on caps to look like yelling though... but yes i do so many times just because i feel happy or because i know so many things that i wish werent true but i know. like whtas going on in darfur, that makes me want to scream out to people "What do you think you are doing! While you sit there and spend all the money you can on pointless handbags and purses people are dying for no good reason. why not put your bag money to help them?" and it makes me wish people took me more seriously. i lack experience not knowledge! and i want to go to africa and stop it. even if it doesnt work, i want to try. these things make me want to scream and they make me feel like im imobolized and cant do anything to save the people from society and what might happen to them and like i cant stop anything or tell anyone anything. no matter how hard i tried. jsut like im drowning in a pool of water and i have bricks strapped to myself. but other times when the depression of darfur, i feel like "OH MY GOD I NEED TO BE HAPPY AND LIVE AND LAUGH AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love people and i love how peole are around me" and its all random and i feel like im mentally duranged, but i also feel like im kinda ..... confused too????????? but im not at the same time?

in a nutshell... GO SCREAMING!

i do that. sometimes i have a reason though, like right now. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back