Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it depends on what you are going to use the phone for texting, web-browsing, taking pictures, listening to music, IM, Bluetooth. From At&t: Samsung a777, LG Shine, Samsung a737, Motorola Moto z9, Sony Ericsson W760a, Sony Ericsson W760a. I would recomend the LG shine.

Downloads
    Uploads

What is a good slide phone for at&t or Tmobile?

I currently have a sony ericsson W550i and i'm thinking of buying a replacement so what should i get and is there a place where i can just buy a phone with out a 2 year contract an stuff so i can just put my sim card in the new one

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can only put your sim card in a phone sold by the company you use. I used to have the Samsung a737 (i think thats what its called).. and its a nice phone. On ATT there's also the Matrix, Propel, and a lot more if you go to their website. When you click shop all phones, on the left you can narrow your search down, just check off the box that says slider phones.