Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blueray on xbox 360 through flash drive?

everyone has probably seen this question a hundred times but not the way I will ask it. With blueray there in there own codec anyone can i play a blueray threw a flash drive or portable and threw the xbox if not does anyone know if I manually install the codec in the xbox to read it threw windows player. I would watch the blueray on my computer but its only a 15.4 inch screen small and my screen isn't hd its only digital.
    If I can't do any of that does anyone know a blueray to hddvd converter because I know the xbox will read hd dvd files.

I know xbox will read hd files on a flashdrive I have tried it works. With my computer I had to install a codec to watch blu-ray otherwise I wouldn't be able to.

Downloads
    Uploads
    won't work

Downloads
    Uploads
    the xbox 360 cannot read hd dvd you had to buy the hd dvd player externally, that has been discontinued. media files that are in hd i suppose you could do that i think the 360 might be able to play them in hd. but you cannot convert a blu ray file as far as i know.my advice is to buy a ps3 or a regular blu ray player because i think its illegal to tamper with blu ray codecs,i also haven't heard of anyone actually successfully hacking a blu ray disc and the xbox 360 media file codecs