Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

When the guy hit my truck he was driving a rental. Who is respnsible to cover

damages? I was trying to make a green light, when a guy pulled out in front of my truck from a parking lot. He was going to cross 2 lanes of traffic and make a left. Our noses touched. My insurance company says my truck is a total loss. He was driving a rental, so his insurance company does not have to do a thing, and they told us it would take months to file a claim with the rental company. If we go through our insurance company, we,re told we have to pay deductable and our premium could go up. If they fix my truck I am told they will put a salvage title on it making it worth only ,000. This guy is getting off free and clear because he was driving a rental. Im going to be out close to ,000. Any suggestions. Is it worth taking to court?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The driver of the other vehicle is responsible, and so is his insurance company..