Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

!!!help! My Ps2 Wont Play Some Games!!!?

You know that game, god of war? Well Ive been trying to get it to work on my ps2 for some time now.

It use to be the case that it reads the disc for a while but comes up with an error so I needed to keep restarting. Now it wont even spin the disc (cant hear it spin) and so I cant play it at all. same with number 2, lego start wars 1 and games that have a blue disc.

My two god of war's are platinum version because the normal version wouldn't work on the ps2 for some reason. is there any way to fix this?

sorry for the rushed typing, i gotta be somewhere

Downloads
    Uploads
    hey buddy. PRAY that what happened to me didn't happen to you. One day i attempted to play Gran Turismo 4(cause its awesome), and it did the same thing that happened to you. now, i cleaned my discs, cleaned out my disc tray, i even took the bastard apart in my buddies clean room, and there was dust in it. i got it all back together (look up a manual, dont judge me!) and it still did not work. i let it sit for a week. turned it back on, and it worked fine for about 2 hours, it then proceeded to flicker different colors on the screen and erupted blue smoke. i then buried my Ps2.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think this happened to me. it depeneds on how old your PS2 is. My Ps2 is an old fart who needs its ass cleaned (its lazer). I took it to a guy who fixs Ps2s and he said my lazer in the ps2 was burnt out, but he cleaned it, and it played all my games. But not movies. my Ps2 is getting crapier by the minute though and it is starting to not play games so it might kinda be the begining of the end for your Ps2 dude so go to a guy who fixs Ps2 and get it early man!

By da way they dont make Ps2 lazers anymore.