how do i download music on to a samsung gravity?

Alli

May 18, 2008
i have a samsung gravity..i know you can insert the memory card into the computer to download music, but i dont have that option on my computer..i have the usb cord..how do i get music onto my phone like that...

Usb cord

i have a samsung gravity..i know you can insert the memory card into the computer to download music, but i dont have that option on my computer..i have the usb cord..how do i get music onto my phone like that...

all you have to do is download the software for free for the usb and when you hook the usb to the comp and then the phone it will show a aption on the computer click the music folder ,just pull and drag your music. It has to be in mp3 form ok .that is all have fun

all you have to do is download the software for free for the usb and when you hook the usb to the comp and then the phone it will show a aption on the computer click the music folder ,just pull and drag your music. It has to be in mp3 form ok .that is all have fun

OK SORRY ,IF YOU GO TO THIS WEB SITE download center SAMSUNG

ITS THE SAMSUNG SITE AND THIS IS FOR THE PHONE , GO TO THE BOTTOM AND THERE ARE 2 DOWNLOADS ,DOWNLOAD THE 1ST ONE AND THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO OK , THEN WHEN YOU PUT YOUR USB CORD IN TO THE COMP AND THEN THE PHONE IT WILL ASK IF YOU WANT TO OPEN THE FOLDER PUSH IT OK THEN OPEN THE MUSIC FOLDER ITS REALLY EASY AND YOU CAN UPLOAD PICS ECT.S WITH IT HAVE FUN !

Wow!

Thank you sooo much!!! i have been searching for how to do this for the longest time!!!

samsung gravity

what can u do if uu dont have the usb and u only got the memory card then how can u put music on

I have done everything that you have said but after draging the music to where it needs to go nothing is happening

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT. NOTHING WORKS FOR ME. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP D:

Back