Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do I feel like this?

My older brother Tom left home three years ago to live with his fiance in the philippines they're now married and have a 2 year old and an 11 month old. I had never met his wife although we talk daily through skype and such so I feel like I know them pretty well. Anyway I have a big family 6 older brothers and a sister. So like all of mt brothers left home except one. Now they are all gradually moving back to our hometown. Anyway. Tom and his family arrived here today and we were all really excited we went to greet them at the airport and it was amazing to see my nephews and sister in law for the first time ever. But in my mind I thought my brother would be more excited to see me but he wasn't at all it seemed. I mean he used to be the one who took care of me. Read me stories, played with me, cooked for me, asked my opinions for stuff. We were very close. But now Instead of being happy he is here I feel angry at him for not talking to me or hugging me. I feel angry at him for leaving me. I don't know why I feel this way. How come I'm not happy he is here? Btw He left when I was 12 I'm now 15. He's 24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im sorry.
    its okay to feel that way i dont blame you.
    maybe talk to your mom about it? idk???????????///
    feel better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im sorry.
    its okay to feel that way i dont blame you.
    maybe talk to your mom about it? idk???????????///
    feel better.