ok so i am realllly ugly, i cant bare to look at myself in the mirror and sometimes when i do i cry of just feel like killing myself i am that hideous. When i talk to people i try to hide my face (haha not in a retarded way, just like look away a lot) and have a side (non emo) fringe. A few friends ive re-united with from younger years have gone "your so pretty" when we first meet, but its so patronising..like they say it cuz they dont believe it and are trying to make me feel better.

And emotionally, im just as ugly..I hate myself and my mums an alcoholic..so its not like, oh, so what your ugly..at least your happy. I'm misserable, i prefer going out at night so that people can't see my face.
And i am just so ugly in every way immaginable..i have nobody and i often wonder if ill ever get a boyfriend..im 17 and i've never had one, cuz im too scared to talk to guys. There was this one guy once (and his friend) who were like in love with me and i really liked one of them but i was too insecure and scared to do anything, so i really think i missed my chance.

I often think that my teachers dont respect me cuz im so ugly and they dont want to help me learn..and also i really need to talk to the school psych but i dont think he'l want to help me cuz im too rank.

I know i sound rediculous but what should i do?