Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    blah

PLEASE help!! I have a sharpie marker lid stuck inside my butt?

OK this is really embarasing and stupid , usually everyday I masturbate, and today I decided to masturbate before I go to school because I woke up early today, and so most of the time when I masturbate I stick something up my butt while I'm doing my thing. I was really stupid and I stuck a sharpie marker up my butt. and the side I stuck up there was the side with the lid and then when I was done and took it out, the lid got stuck in my butt and tried EVERYTHING and i can't get it out! I also felt the marker write on the skin in there when i was taking it out, and i think sharpies are poisonous.. im not sure.?

and this is really difficult cuz I have school in an hour and a half and i realy DO NOT want to tell my parents because then i'll have to make a really embarrassing trip to the emergency room and my parents will also know that i masturbate!

someone please tell me how to get it out before school and am i going to be poisoned because i wrote on myself?

oh & im a 15 year old boy

Unregistered

omg

r u ok.. i see that happened 2/2/08 omg that happened 2 a friend of mine but he was able to push it out after like almost 2 mins.. what did u end up having to do.. email meh if ya dont wanna say in this post.. [email protected]

Unregistered
    Dude, what the fuck are you doing typing on your computer if you only have 1-1/2 hours to go? Like you'll ever get a real response in any time that would be usefull.

If sharpie ink was poisonous, millions of college kids every spring break would be dropping dead from dickface. You intestinal track isn't much different that your outside skin. You're not going to be effected.

I'm wondering why you're not able to get it out. Is this a jumbo sharpie or something? The sharpies I know of are only a 1/4 of an inch thick. Unless you've got it a mile into you, in which case you're just going to have to stick it out(no pun) and wait for it to pass naturally. Just take it easy when you do. Don't force it and if need be, use a finger to guide it out with the poo. Hey, that's the price you pay for using something for you ass that wasn't intended for it.

My final advice to you is to stick with using your fingers on you asshole untill you're old enough to buy a dildo. Don't be using junk from around the house. No bottles(look up the guy who broke a jar in his ass), no brooksticks, no kitchen utensils or anything else that is not designed specifically to penetrate the body.

Unregistered

Battery Fail

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiil

jhcdfg
    try to crap

Anal dude

anal fun

I dont know what to say about it but I actually have a sharpie right now that im using in my ass and i was wondering if your still around 15 or 16 man email me at [email protected]

Police officer
    you fucking rapist, why would you ask if he's still 15 or 16

Unregistered
    you guys are fucked

Unregistered

loooool

hahaahaaaaahaa

Unregistered
    haha, i have a friend that does the same thing. he's a guy around your age and its weird that he does that cause he claims that he's straight.....i guess it's not gay since it's an object and not a....yeah anyway, best thing to do if this ever happens again is to go to the bathroom and shit it out. you body will eventually learn what a dumb and sick fuck you are and that you've shoved a pen cap up your ass and will try to get rid of it by any means necessary.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast