He was screaming ; save me ; save me ;?

LaLa

May 14, 2008
Ok here a dream made by my brother ;; Here the dream ;; He is on a river bank Its spring time and the water is raging ; the water is not clear ; a guy name Steve [ this guy died 6 yrs ago ] was hanging to a branch over the river and was screaming ; save me ; save me ; my brother got a hold of the branch and pull him to safety ; and he told Steve you had been lucky ; because at one point I was not sure if I could pull you out of this dangerous situation ; OK Little bit of back ground ;; Steve had work with my brother for 10 yrs . He died crush by a tractor . My brother is still working for the same company ; when Steve died What he is trying to tell my brother Thanks ; Oh Yea I posted the dream but receive just one answer I would like to have other interpretations

you want him back in your life you dont like the fact that he is gone forever you wish that it could of changed you wish that he would never have died that is why you are having this dream hope i helped can you answer mine lol!!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApnMK3bNl6mgNlBNTjZEm83sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090209173156AAZiPY0 its a challenge lol

Back