How do I tell Jesus that I'm flattered he wants me, but no thanks, I'm not gay. . . ?

JezusLovesSectse

Jan 9, 2009
Little Me: I'm sure Jesus wouldn't want anything to do with a girl sitting spread-eagle in a bubble bath either, sweetie.
Little Me: I'm sure Jesus wouldn't want anything to do with a girl sitting spread-eagle in a bubble bath either, sweetie.

well jesus loves you all the same
im sure he already knows you dont feel the same way. he knows everything because he is god (who is really his father...weird incest shit goin on)
just be polite
respecfully decline

Well, if ya know his address, rather he lives in Mexico or here in the USA, maybe you could write him ?? But, then on the other hand, you sure are making a big deal out of it, so maybe you are confused, and you really are ?? go in peace.. God bless

well jesus loves you all the same
im sure he already knows you dont feel the same way. he knows everything because he is god (who is really his father...weird incest shit goin on)
just be polite
respecfully decline

He doesn't want your body, he wants your soul. And he would love you more like a brother, but deeper love.

He doesn't want your body, he wants your soul. And he would love you more like a brother, but deeper love.

Back