Ok, I have to take my maneuverability test to get my driver's license tomorrow, and I'm so worried about it it's not even funny. I've already taken the test two times, and failed both times. So this is my third try (yeah, I'm an idiot, I know). I passed the driving portion of the test the first time, so it's not like I'm a bad driver, I just can't get the catch of doing those maneuverability cones. For anyone who doesn't know what they are, theres a point cone and four other cones looking sort of like this:

+

+ +

+ +
and you have to maneuver through them. I can go forward easily, but going backwards I always seem to catch the last two cones. I wouldn't be worried aside from this: if I fail the test four times, I have to wait 6 months to get my license. Which CAAAAAN'T happen! So I need some advice about how to pass this crazy test, anything will help. And if anyone thinks I should reschedule the test and wait a little longer, let me know. This would only be my third try so the 6 months deal wouldn't apply if I failed again, but I don't really want to leave myself under that much pressure. And as for practice, I have practiced so incredibly much and sometimes get it perfectly up to like 10 or 15 times in a row, but that one time that I mess up always happens to be on my test day. Help?