WHAT PHONE SHOULD I GET from att?

L

lime_gal1225

I have att and I am trying to see if i should get a new phone my contract hasn't expired but I have a pretty crappy phone so I thinking of upgrading mine I really want the Pantech duo or the samsung a737 something like that but I don't know what to do and if you get an upgrade do you still have to pay full price for your phone.
oh yea keep in mind I am 12 and don't wanna spend too much unless I know it is good and wil last a long time

iPhone. get the iPhone. or the Blackberry curve. you will end up paying like 50 after rebates. but they are great.

I don't know where 1gorgeou... lives, but in LA Tmobile is much worse than at&t. I usually get a free phone or lately I got Blackberry Curve.. it's fine, it works and I paid like $30 with existing contract.

well i have a t an t and i think it sucks but i were u i would get the slider it slides up and across its like sooo cool and thats the phone i ahve right now its loike amazing but if u dont like that u can get the i phone my brother got that when it first came out and i like my phone better but thats my opinion well i hope i helped and i hope that u get the phone of ur dreams bii

AT&T SUCKS!! finish your contract and get T-mobile. Better custumer service and more for your money with their cheaper plans that include more minutes.

I live in Utah and T-mobile is really good here. Their customer service is very good and best of all I get to speak to people I can understand instead of talking to some dude who can barely speak english.

get any lg phone
i have the enV by lg from verizon and i love it espeacially since im a texter
they are good quality phones w/ lovely service and great customer service

Back