i'm going on a road trip! one problem...?

monkeygurl7984

Feb 10, 2009
you can bring your ipod, sleep, bring a portable dvd player, read, do hw, idk.... we drove all the way to florida too from maryland sooo i know whatcha doing.

i am going on a road trip to disney world but it is like 1500 miles away what should i do on my way there?
P.S.disney is two days away from where i am AHHHHHH!!

It may be useful to know where you are starting from. There may be things to see and events to take part in along your route.

You can play License plate tag- You get a point for every out of state plate. Or the ABC game with tags or billboards. You can play Punch Buggy tag- each one is 1 point convertibles are 2,Old VW bugs are 5 and VW vans are 10. You can Sleep, write in a journal, sing, Bring great Disney songs so you will have something to sing when you get there. You can memorize the Disney map so you know where you are going when your family wont. You can watch a movie (or two or three) You can read a book. Enjoy Disney. I would get some rest on your road trip so you are wide awake to walk the parks!!

listen to music, bring a nintendo ds or any type of portible game system, any type of porible dvd player or laptop, i would say book but you might get car sick...um idk haha

Read, bring a portable DVD player, Nintendo DS, sleep of course, in the morning, talk to a friend on the phone, draw, write a story, bring a laptop and do a game, try different hair styles-GIRLS ONLY- and maybe even paint something, if you can. That's what I usually do, except the hair styles. Hope that I helped! :D

i always bring my cell and charger and mayb something like a journal to draw in. This weekend im going to ?San ntonio which is only like 3 hrs away but still im gunna bring my cell and some stuff to keep me busy. I love to txt lol

Back