Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your still figuring it out. and thats ok to aswell. just take each day as it comes

when you see these guys you like weather there gay or not, can you imagine yourself in bed with them? or what it would be like to sleep with them? if so then you must have some curiosity there, also for the fact you was looking at them.

have yuo ever slept with a guy or just girls? maybe you have that curiousness there because of that?

just live your live and dont worry abuot what you are. you are who you are and you will be attracted to who you do. and unfortunatly it cant be changed. just do what makes you happy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you are still trying to sort it out. Good luck with that.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm bisexual, but only attracted to gay guys. Does that mean I'm a lesbian?

I'm still a teenager, so I guess my sexuality's supposed to be messing me around till I'm like 25 or something. Still, I'm really confused.

I've had relationships/flings with four or five girls, so I'm pretty sure that I'm attracted to women. I've also had intense crushes on guys that I knew were definitely gay, or guys who were kind of girly & were unlikely to be straight. I'm not interested in straight-acting, macho guys at all- only guys who are gay, or seem like they could be gay.

I don't think 'Oooh he looks gay, so I love him' or anything XD I think it's a subconscious thing. It's not just that I like gay guys as in like, I make friends with them easily, it's LIKE like. It's kind of depressing, because obviously if they're gay or in the closet, they don't wanna go out with me.

Do I just have really bad luck (that every guy I've liked has turned out gay?), or do I only like gay guys because I'm actually a lesbian and I'm just a bit... confused?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't need a label. You are who you are, you like what you like. Theres no name I know for 'liking a gay guy', you don't need to put a label on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    In respect to the guys.

If you know you are into women and you are also finding an attraction to girly type guys, I think you can take that to say, you are seeing them as a girl not a guy. So yes I would say your a lesbian.