Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

when someones to close..?

You know when someone gets to close to you when your having a conversation and you become uncomfortable? I have that problem emotionally, I don't like people in my emotional comfort zone. people tend to become more emotionally attached to me then I am to them. Is this normal? I love people but I have some crazy boundries, my husband and mother are really the only people I let in. Anyone else it feels intrusive. Think its trust issues? Is my personality that appealing, I don't think so.. I'm an ass. I'm very blunt but also empathetic. Honest but sweet. When someone crosses past that comfort zone I push them away, I need a better way of handling it. Anyway I say it it's gunna burn my friends. I'm more comfortable with strangers than the people i call my friends. wtf is up with that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you handle it just fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you handle it just fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am exactly the same way. But you know what I did, I just keep to myself. If someone crosses the boundaries I just move away not in a rude manner, but just enough to let them know I don't feel comfortable. I feel like this with my husband too, sometimes.