Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Being forced to eat out, is this healthy? 10 points!?

Okay Im being forced to eat out for lunch on friday because Im visitng a university.
    so we're waking up late and from there we will go to lunch at Panera.
    is this a healthy choice?

-Asian Sesame Chicken Salad with NO crispy wonton strips. and the dressing on the side (half reduced sugar asian vinagarette)
    -Whole grain loaf (130 cal)
    -Apple
    -Kashi granola bar (110 cal) for a snack later on

and then dinner will be packed
    -whole wheat wrap with all natural lean turkey
    -serving organic pretzels
    -one pear and one apple
    -carrots and celery sticks
    -Kashi cookie (130 cal)

that will be a total of about 1300 calories.
    ist hat good? I wont be doing my normal 5 mile run, crunches, leg lifts. so i dont want to gain weight from this. Also, I havent ate out since september..ive developed a real fear of it and the fat and this is just so hard.

please help me.
    thanks

im 17, 5'5'', and 108 lbs
    hey!
    well abot the olive garden, I ended up eating my own healthy dinner before and telling everyone there I already had ate. I got a few mean comments, but it was worth it because I didnt feel so bad about eating crap. :/ I need to work on that

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is nothing to be afraid of, but im also beginning to get that fear too, so i guess i shouldnt be talking lol. It sounds very fibrous, so i wouldnt weigh my self for three days b/c you'll just freak out about the numbers for no reason. the weight will be off by the three days b/c its all fibrous and stays in your body to be let out later on. Which is okay since it gets other stuff like toxins out and stuff like that. i thought you went out to olive garden? how did you handle that-that is something to be really afraid of! im very proud of you for opting for more veggies! these will give you energy the next day and will give you fiber. the granola bar is a good snack, and if you can, ask for a lemon wedge and squirt that on your salad instead of the dressing-its calorie free! and if anyone asks, just say the dressing doesnt appetize you. good luck, hope i helped!