I met a nice girl, but she had flowers.?

quiznosman

Aug 29, 2008
I'm a work study student at my community college and a girl came in needing to speak to an adviser. I told her she could wait because both advisers were with students. Then she asked me how to do something on the computer so I explained it to her and we talking a bit and joking a little. She asked me for my name and said nice to meet you. The adviser came and saw her and she left. But, then she came back again asking me about financial aid and I helped her with that. She was really nice and I made an appointment for her so shes coming back later on in the week. While leaving she made sure of my name again and she left. So.......
the thing is that she had flowers in her hand. Girls don't just go around holding flowers, so I'm thinking another guy gave them to her. Should I ask her out when I see her later this week. Shes really nice but was does that mean she could like me or was she just being nice for me helping her?

get her number, talk to her, and if you find out that she does have a bf then stay friends with her but no more.

ask her u never know :)
Maybe it was fait u guys met

( i know that sounds cheesy but still)

ask her u never know :)
Maybe it was fait u guys met

( i know that sounds cheesy but still)

Back