Is Obama on Vacation?

Beammeupt:]t

Aug 8, 2008
I heard that he is already taking a vacation. Is it true?
Wow! All I did was ask a question and you guys start to talk about bush. All I'm saying is that not being in Washington D.C. and not on buisness is a vacation in my book. I like some of your answers. Funny stuff. Is the Kool-aid starting to wear off?

I'm sacrificing fat virgins in Hawaii in honor of my bill. Old family tradition. Aloha!

Obama took a vacation with his family prior to becoming president. I don't believe he is on vacation now.

Obama who? All I know is that there is someone in office bickering and screaming about people not agreeing with his ideas.

No. He's working hard to help Americans.

I believe you're confusing him with Bush. HE was the President that took vacation MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

No, he just forgot to jump off the campaign wagon so he is still traveling with it.

No Obama is not on vacation. He took a vacation to his adopted home state of Hawaii. Since he has been innaugurated he has been very busy breaking campaign promises (there are several) and trying to get the house to co-sign a loan for all the bankers and financial infrastructure that got him elected.

Back