What kind is this puppy? (Pic)?

PitsRLuv

Feb 10, 2009
I am on my local craigslist and I am interested in adopting this puppy. Now I know this is not a reputable breeder and that does not concern me...they are only aslking for enough to cover first shots and microchip. Anyways the ad says it is a husky puppy... the ad also says that both parents are on site (they too are huskys)....now i looked up huskys on yahoo images etc. and none of the puppies are as hairy/fluffy as this one....i am thinking it is an alaskan malamute and these people just dont know what kinds of dogs they have....either way i am getting the puppy but i was just curious as to what you guys thought.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/whitecuty/husky.jpg
Joe: What the heck is a Northern Rock Hound??

It definitely looks like a Alaskan Malamute. Once its older, you will definitely be able to tell. Alaskan Malamutes are much bigger then Siberian Huskys. The puppy is absolutely adorable!

it really looks like either a nearly grown Shiba Inu or an Alaskan Malamute puppy. It could be a Siberian Husky. It really depends on how old the puppy is, they all look different at different ages

Back