Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

im jealous of obamas daughters?

i mean they are normal kids than all of a sudden like there better than us they get invited on tv shows like hannah montana im not prejudice but im sure every1 is i mean its not that fair they get so many luxuries to like a jet plane rides everything!!! please don't report me instead just tell me your opinion thnx!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jealous too. I never really thought about it that much-living in the white house, etc.-until people started saying "THE YOUNGEST GIRLS IN HISTORY SINCE..." and then I realized "Man, I wish that could have been me at age 10... in the white house!" Because I agree, they do get a lot of stuff.

But I think a lot of people know that, it'll be hard to adjust to a NEW house, NEW friends (who you don't know are using you for your house/dad or because they genuinely like you). And they're family isn't always there. Sure their gma is there, but sometimes their mom and dad won't be.

And it won't be forever! 8 years at the most!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jealous too. I never really thought about it that much-living in the white house, etc.-until people started saying "THE YOUNGEST GIRLS IN HISTORY SINCE..." and then I realized "Man, I wish that could have been me at age 10... in the white house!" Because I agree, they do get a lot of stuff.

But I think a lot of people know that, it'll be hard to adjust to a NEW house, NEW friends (who you don't know are using you for your house/dad or because they genuinely like you). And they're family isn't always there. Sure their gma is there, but sometimes their mom and dad won't be.

And it won't be forever! 8 years at the most!