Samsung scx-4521f printer shows "paper jam 2" when there is none.?

J

jim p

Anybody else have this problem? How do you fix it? I have opened both the back & front compartment doors, removed what was removable, and could see no paper anywhere to cause this message.

yes i had a problem where brand new printer out of the box would not pick up the paper in the tray. whether it was 1 paper in the tray or 100. had the printer sitting idle for about a week (while waiting for samsung to call back, never did) and suddenly started working again. another unit is now reporting paper jam. no paper jamed.

Same issue - just fixed it.

In the back there is a yellow high voltage sticker on a piece held in by 4 screws. on the upper right side there is an arm controlled by a spring, on my copier the spring was not holding the piece down to engage the sensor after one copy. I spun the spring one time more on the arm and it's fixed...

Anybody else have this problem? How do you fix it? I have opened both the back & front compartment doors, removed what was removable, and could see no paper anywhere to cause this message.
my scx-4521f printer-shows paper jam when there is none

Back