Bluetooth error message, "Invalid argument"?

T

thisismynewage

I'm trying to send a file from my computer to a Samsung SGH-D807 cell phone, but I keep getting the error, "An invalid argument was supplied." I've never used this phone's Bluetooth before, but it connected to the computer fine, it just won't accept files, apparently. What's happening and how do I fix it?

im gettin the same..

looked in every fricken forum on the net, and this is the only problem no one has replied to.. lol

I had this problem too but I was able to fix it by going to bluetooth devices on my computer and removing it then re-adding or "pairing" my phone. then it re-installed and probably updated the driver software. yay! now it works ^_^ happy bluetoothing! hope this helps you

i had no such luck

I had this problem too but I was able to fix it by going to bluetooth devices on my computer and removing it then re-adding or "pairing" my phone. then it re-installed and probably updated the driver software. yay! now it works ^_^ happy bluetoothing! hope this helps you
didnt work 4 me '_'

I have the same problem. It worked fine at first, then I tried adding a second samsung phone and now both phones won't accept files. SUCK! Anybody got any ideas???

/Start -> Run -> Type in "services.msc" Click Ok. --- Services Local -> scroll down the list until you see ( Bluetooth Support Service ) -> Right click on it. Stop the process and start it again.

Worked for me =)

Blue tooth error message

I also have the problem with the blue tooth - My HP laptop and Nokia phone worked very well in the past, but suddenly I get the same message - invalid argument! The connection from my phone to the PC is fine, but not the other way round..... Please help!!

Help

I am having the same problem with my new nokia 6303 - best way is just to connect the USB cable and transfer files. Can't believe their is no solutions on the web ANYWHERE?!

hy

كس امكم اولاد الكلبه ولاد القحبى انتو الهنقريزيين ...
ولاد الزطووووط و البطوط ولاد المنيك ولاد السكس ...

I had The Same Thing >>> Now I'm Loking for The Hamster !!

إقتباس مخنثآآآآآآآآوي /
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

Soorrrrrrrry For This Thing <
I did not Do It >$

plz give me Money >>>
الرجآء إعطني فلوس يا حمـآر.ننتهي\\

bye
بآي
نلتقي اولاد السكس
here Id wat you Need ???? ????? | ?????? ???????? ?????
visit and seruch 4 your blopluioomb

I got the same problem as you
my bluetooth will work if I restart and then add my cell phone it after startup, but after about 5 min it stops working :/

U can try logging on and logging back off often fixes the problem

/start -> run -> type in "services.msc" click ok. --- services local -> scroll down the list until you see ( bluetooth support service ) -> right click on it. Stop the process and start it again.

Worked for me =)

thank you thank you worked for me too :d::d you roooock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to send (legal) music to my phone (Pantech Impact) from my computer and the same thing pops up. It's worked flawlessly up until now. Helpppp! ):

Fixedd!

I'm trying to send (legal) music to my phone (Pantech Impact) from my computer and the same thing pops up. It's worked flawlessly up until now. Helpppp! ):

Never mind!!! THe "start - run" thing worked. :)

THANK YOU TO UNREGISTERED GUEST reply#7
WORKED FOR ME!!!

/Start -> Run -> Type in "services.msc" Click Ok. --- Services Local -> scroll down the list until you see ( Bluetooth Support Service ) -> Right click on it. Stop the process and start it again.

Worked for me =)

has anyone found a solution yet? if u havnt, then this might help:

go tu run > type in services.msc and enter > in local services, search for "bluetooth services" and "bluetooth support services" >> make sure both are enabled, if not, right click on it, and press start >> should work! and also update all bluetooth software in device manager

it worked!! thanks to this forum!!XD

yeah!

Worked for me =)

thankz man.. it worked 4 me..

Back