Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"even if someone was born gay they still have a choice to not act on it?

therefore i do not support gay marriage". after these kinds of comments i might comment christianity and say what i think is wrong with it ONLY to receive comments like this "what's really ignorant is people who criticize other people's beliefs and values"................*sigh*
    so it's ignorant to criticize one of the main reasons of homophobia and other harmfull things. if you believed in the pink unicorn and your religion wasn't harming anyone as stupid as it was then yeah i prob wouldn't say anything, however that's not the case with christianity.
    and yes people are different but there is stuff in the bible that just drives hate and that's why i don't like the bible or anyone who takes it way too literally.
    'greatful' there is no proof you'll ever even meet god, why would you discriminate people who do exist.

'fargina' yeah what you're doing is wrong.
    'siver c' why don't you leave me alone and stop raising money for hateful propositions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think if the people who are so vehemently opposed to gay marriage want to "protect the family" then perhaps they should focus on outlawing divorce. I'm guessing that the reason they don't is because, considering the marital track record of many members of congress, no such law would ever pass.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is wrong!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Put yourself in our position. Would you deny yourself the love of the person you choose because of how you're wired?

And I'm not talking about love with victims: children or animals - because that always seems to come up with people like you