Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

14 yr old fashion question?

I am a 14yr old girl who has aweful fashion and is not allowed to wear makeup. I need something modest, no hollister e.t.c. or uggs cause my parents are totally against that, and it can't be like something extreme cause I dress kinda cashual and it would be weird me all the sudden being a fashion queen. I am 5'4 and am lonnnnnnng legs brunette, layered choppy hair to my shoulder in the back, but my hair is to my chink in the front. I have bowls (negative boobies) instead of boobies, and I weigh 125ish pounds. I also need somethin CHEAP if it has to cost anything at all! well, thanks for taking time out of your day to help me, it is so nice of you to do that! I also live in pa where it is cold during the winter hot during summer so not like shorts in winter if i lived in Florida. ps if it helps i have a lot of oversized t shirts!

Junior Member wherestheskittlesm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want an art project, an awesome thing you can do to your shirts is cut them all up and sew them all together mismatched, and better-fitting. If you have jeans, since you have long legs, when you outgrow them at pieces of the tshirts to the bottom of the jeans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try Well fitted clothes skinny jeans would seem to work well with you try that but not with an oversized t shirt