Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Did anyone else's LG Voyager's right hinge break?

My LG Voyager has a broken right hinge. I think it's from opening it to much but idk.

Unregistered
    happens to every voyager eventually. happened to a couple of mine

Unregistered
    my voyager is still going strong but literally 3 of my friends' voyagers broke in that same spot. lol im so glad i found this on google. im so angry that its a common problem. mine is like a ticking time bomb now i guess

Unregistered
    that hapened to my en v 2 ....anyone know how to fix it??

Unregistered
    my right hinge just broke yesterday. now i have to wait a century and a half for verizon to replace it.

Unregistered

Flash

my hinge broke today!!! so annoying and i did not even drop it, there was just the plastic peeling and cracking, and then it fell off and the hinge comes out of the socket now.... :/

Unregistered
    WOW the samething happened to mine it was clicking then a week later a piece broke off, clearly this is a manufacturers problem if it's happening to everyone.
    verizon phone suck

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 Voyager Right Hinge Broken

same here, I was laying in my living room texting my good friend, when my phone starts clicking, and I run my hand along the side, and it scratches me! I look down and the right hinge is broken and now it pops out of the socket about 500 times a day as much as I use it! I hope verizon can fix this by giving me a new phone!!!

Unregistered
    The same thing happened to me. At first it started clicking when I would open and close it, then a few months later the plastic started to peel off and it cut me, so I just ripped it off. Now my phone comes out of the socket. It doesnt bug me, I like playing with it, but I dont want to totally demolish my phone. And the verizon people tell me its "physical damage" and my insurance wont cover it... Gay.

Unregistered
    mine did the same thing the plastic broke off and with in a few days the hinge came out! grr. going today to see if they can replace it thru warranty exchange.my phone is only a few month old too!

mine did the same thing the plastic broke off and with in a few days the hinge came out! grr. going today to see if they can replace it thru warranty exchange.my phone is only a few month old too!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast