Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Yeah I had the same problem about a year ago. Today my hinge started clicking so I know its just a matter of time until it breaks... I can't get a new phone for awhile...

Unregistered

Brickwall

Mine did that too. And everyone i know that has that phone its happened to them too!

Unregistered

Grrrrrr

Mine too and i left it and then the bottom hinge broke

Unregistered
    Mine just recently broke. Is there any way to fix it? I'm on a 3-year contract and I havent even finished my first year. I was thinking about getting a case but I was wondering if if would even help.

Unregistered

bad service on cell phones from verizen

I have had the same problem with my phones (2 of them) that continually breaks just like that. They state that they are aware of the problem and that it is a common problem but they are unwilling to fix the problem on the phone. They will not exchange it or anything. I have had Four different phones of that same model. They are unwilling to do anything about it and basically say that its my problem and not theirs even though they are aware that it is a common defect. I am completely fed up with verizen

Unregistered
    mine did the exact same thing twice. phone insurance covered the first time, but i have yet to go and see if they will replace it a second time.
    im on my third one of these, soon to be fourth
    i have had problems with the keyboard lights, charging, hinge cracking, and now the vibrate mechanism wont work.

Unregistered

LG voyager

It just happened to me again this the 2nd phone it has happened to they replaced the first one I'm going to the verizon store to see if they bare going to replace it again. Not holding out much hope because I don't carry insurance on this phone. But due to the fact that it is a manufacturer defect it should be replaced. Ha Ha

Unregistered
    Bull! This happened to mine today! So glad to see I'm not the only one

Unregistered

Cd

This just happened to me today too....is there anyway that Verizon might replace it with another voyager (even though they don't carry it online anymore)? I'm probably going to have to get a replacement, but all of the phones I've looked at on Verizon with the 2 features I want (QWERTY keyboard and touch screen) have gotten bad reviews. I just want another Voyager! Any Suggestions?

Unregistered
    The LG voyager was my moms old phone until we traded i broke her hinge about a month ago just by flipping it but the plastic wasnt peeling off, we traded just yesterday, and i take a shower, walk out and look at my phone and the plastic piece is off and the hinge is out of socket

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast