Which is best, LG Prada, LG Renoir, Nokia N97, or Samsung F700?

yoohooemilk

Jan 2, 2009
I need a new phone. It becomes my life so it MUST be a smart phone. I don't care about the price by this point. Just tell me what you think of each phone and which you would get. I don't care what type of phone you have, I want what you think of the titles above. I don't care about the carrier either. If it is AT&T to begin with, great, if not, I'll unlock it. I want advice. Which is the best and why. They are all good phones, but some I like for their differences.
LG Renoir- the homescreen is beautiful. I love the layout and everything on the phone is very beautiful with the buttons and everything.
Nokia N97- beautiful phone with perfect slide keyboard. I can never use the touchscreen ones very well. But the screen and graphics are nice, but not my style.
LG Prada- LG phone (so should have beautiful graphics like Renoir) and slide keyboard.
Samsung F700- Exactly like Nokia N97 only Samsung has better graphics so I think this phone should have better graphics but I'm not sure.

Again, I don't have all the details about each phone so I am stuck between these. If you know more about each one or know for sure by far which one wins or if it is close, please post an answer. These are all lovely phones, and that is the problem... PLEASE HELP!!!

i would prefer lg prada, because if it has a keyboard and a touch sccreeen at the same time, and apparenlyy, smasung F700 has the same thinggg, in my opinion, i think lg phones are better than samsung so i would prefer LG Prada the most

Back