Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just because your family is against that, doesn't mean you can't be bi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let it be.
    That's the best advice I can give you.
    Don't worry about it.
    -Sam

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are bisexual, then that's it. You can't NOT be bisexual, because that is just part of who you are.
    Though despite the fact that you are attracted to both sexes, you could choose to exclusively date men. That way, your parents would never know, and you would still be happy. That's my suggestion.
    Still, it seems a shame to me that you feel that you have to keep something like this a secret from your family. But that's just me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are bisexual, then that's it. You can't NOT be bisexual, because that is just part of who you are.
    Though despite the fact that you are attracted to both sexes, you could choose to exclusively date men. That way, your parents would never know, and you would still be happy. That's my suggestion.

Still, it seems a shame to me that you feel that you have to keep something like this a secret from your family. But that's just me.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let it be.
    That's the best advice I can give you.
    Don't worry about it.
    -Sam

Downloads
    Uploads
    go talk to church pastor

Downloads
    Uploads
    your not technically bi sexual if you just think about this girl kissing her. but if you think about her a lot and want to be with her. well that isn't true. maybe you just are drawn to her. i'm sorry, lol. truthfully i dont feel the need to be labeling i like who ever i like but i know i like girls only

and i understand with the i dont want to be bi because my parents and everyone is against it. the only people in my family know is my mom my sister my 1 cousin and my bestfriend and her mom. i couldnt dare even tell my father. he would kill me. he hates gays, he makes fun of them. =/ but ah well you just gotta live through it. but i'm 15 turning 16 soon. so i know where you are. but no your not bisexual unless you feel like kissing other girls.

Downloads
    Uploads
    First off it is your choice to be bisexual or not...the only way to find out is to try it...life is short...u may come to find that u love it... theres nothing wrong being bisexual..anyway it could just be a thought... and not mean anything...but than again it could..its up to you to decide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12