Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bi-sexual is just a label. Don't think of it like that. If you really are bisexual you can decide to only date guys. Consider yourself lucky. For people who are homosexual, they don't have that option.

You are also lucky that you have urges for the opposite sex because most religions consider acting on the urges toward the same sex, to be worse than actually having them. For homosexuals, they have no desire for the opposite sex at all and will never have feelings in that direction.

Just so that you are aware, there is an alternate explanation to the Bible passages that seem to condemn homosexuality. First of all, the Bible never actually had the word homosexual in it because the Greek and Hebrew languages (the original languages of the Bible) didn't have a word for homosexual. One time the word was translated wrong. It was suppose to mean Catamite which was a young boy who had sex with a man in a prostitute like setting. (This is pedophilia and NOT homosexuality)

The other times that it was mentioned has to be explained by the culture that the letters were written to. Back then, the homosexuality we know today did not exist. (Two people who want to have a loving and consensual relationship in a monogamous setting) When Paul saw men having sex with men, it WAS unnatural at that time. It also was mostly done out of lust and not out of love. There were also pagan fertility gods that were worshiped at that time and the way they worshiped was to have sex with anyone and everyone in front of the statues of the fertility goddess. Paul saw this and wanted to warn those in his care not to do these things. ( The pagans thought it would provide a good harvest of their fields to do this ritual, which might have been an incentive for Christians to do it)

It is also important to note that homosexual behavior was never mentioned in the 10 commandments, by the Prophets, or even by Jesus himself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You really cant choose but um
    maybe your bicurious?

next please..

Downloads
    Uploads

Am I bisexual? How can stop?

I am a 16 year old female and I have a big crush on this guy and I'd love to date him. But the girl who sits next to me, I imagine kissing her but not as far as having sex. She isn't pretty or anything. I think I might have a -little- crush on her. Am I bisexual? The only thing i know about her, is her name.

I don't want to be bisexual because my mom and our whole family is against that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tila Tequila is a bisexual and she's hot

Downloads
    Uploads
    bump the family u bi u bi kkkkkk

Downloads
    Uploads
    k um stop thinking bout all that n just stick to the guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stop, keep moving. If you like women, so be it. You only get one life on this planet, so make as many people happy as you can. Including yourself. It would be a problem if you wanted to hurt this girl, but you want to love her... no one will stop you as long as you mean it. Good luck, and don't ignore your instincts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    cant stop your nature. deal with it. thats nothing new

Downloads
    Uploads
    well no that just means your curious, either its a phase and youll grow out of it or your bi......

not much to do but sit back and see how it all plays out

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's okay to be bi...if u really think u are...i understand that your family has different views on this subject and probably part of u doesn't want to disappoint them...or have them possibly disown u..it's hard being 16..but u have to be happy with u and nobody else...it really boils down to..u making a choice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast