The next time Obama travels to Iraq will it be our fine military throwing

AlfredEObama

Feb 9, 2009
shoes at him not an Iraqi reporter? The Obama Daily Appeasement Double:

-Drops charges against the USS Cole bomber
-Plans to empty GITMO and bring a terrorist to a prison near you.
I forgot it was a Trifecta:

-goes on radical arab TV his first week in office to tell them "we are not their enemy".

I've heard rumors that many of the white female service members will be throwing their panties at him.

Please provide links as to where Obama and not the judge in charge of the trials had the charges dropped.

an no where has Obama said that GITMO detainees will be coming to the US.

you do realize that people that believe their own lies are pathological..

Why dont we put those prisoners right next to the white house? The president should lead by example.

I doubt he'll be going for awhile, there's no votes to earn there. His previous visit there was for how long, an hour?
He makes me sick.

The people who threw shoes at Bush would be rolling out the red carpet for this guy. The military probably will not show up unless ordered to by our "Commander in chief".

Yeah, ironic. Our guys over there fighting a war and Obama on TV telling them we are friends. Wonder what he said after the cameras were off. "Bush bad, Me Good!"

SHOES????? How about BOOTS!

Obama is a disgrace!

He signs an executive order to free murders and signs an executive order to send $400 million dollars each year for abortions overseas!

American lives mean nothing to Obama particularly babies and he has no respect for life inside the mothers womb. I am really surprised he even wanted kids.

I don't understand. He is trying to end the war, make allies out of our enemies, and bring our soldiers back home to their families. What is wrong with that?
Another thing; is a terrorist any worse than the thugs and criminals inhabiting our own prisons? They are both are equally likely to do harm to an American citizen. The only difference is that they were born in another country. So what difference does it make if they are locked away at Guantanamo Bay, or a maximum security prison in America?

Back