Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girlfriend won a trip to Europe and she is taking her mom!?

We have dated for 3 years and have never been there before... and her Mom is not dying or close to it. Should I take this as a sign of her priorities and end it? I would've gone? In the same situation, I would have taken her!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She probably sees this as a one and only chance for her mom and that you both can go later on together.

Selfish much?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, it's her mom! She's known her her whole life! Don't be upset over it, her mom probably deserves to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, honestly, family is a bigger priority than family. family first then boyfriend. sorry, she definitely has a right to take her mother. you should not be angry at all. its an experience that she wants to have with her mother.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My mom > over boyfriend/husband.

She gave birth to me, she raised me, she is my mom!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know the old saying "blood is thicker than water". Besides this maybe something that she wanted to do for her mother for a long time. Possibly before you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch owned. I'd be pissed too. Maybe she just has a close relationship with her mom. She did come out of her vagina afterall, not yours.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ouch!
    Depends, is her mother totally controlling and overbearing??
    or Does she have a suuper close relationship with her?
    Has it been her mothers Dream to go to Europe?
    Honestly I would Ask her what the heck is up.
    I would take my bf...
    but then again i don't get along with my mother at all.

If she Is going to take her, I would (the devil in me) buy a trip somewhere exotic with your joint money, and have a vacation on your own!!! Do it in the exact same date as her trip. Maybe even talk to her and tell her your going to do this. she cant get mad. And if it does upset her, then that's a good way to show her how you feel about her trip. It might sound mean but sometimes you have to Make the other person feel what you feel and not just tell them how you feel.
    And if the relationship Is rocky then what a better time to take some time for yourself go on a cool trip and think about things!

Downloads
    Uploads
    how old are you?

and no, youd be an idiot to end it just because shes taking her mom. that would be acting like a spoiled baby. ITS HER MOM!!!! not her dog or some random person. your kind of an a-hole even thinking to end it because shes taking her mom. her mom should always have priority over you anyway. ITS HER MOM dude...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she did this for two reasons. I think that she doesn't trust herself, you, or both alone in Europe, it can be pretty scary, she may not think you guys are ready. Number two, she may need some time with her mom! Girl time. Mothers and daughters have a very close relationship. Dumping her would probably make her sad and isn't the right thing to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast