is zak efron gay or not?

It's none of our business. His sexuality is his own and we have no right to try and pry into his personal life and make guesses about something as trivial as whether he likes guys or girls.

No, His Last GF, Vannessa Ann Hudgens, Was His Fiance, I Seriously Dislike The Guy, But Of Course, Stating The Truth Matters More. Now, Lets Not Spread Rumors.<3

no one will no until he himself announces he is gay. we can make assumptions but it doesn't make us right.

I think that he is. i mean didn't vanessa hudgens send out naked pictures too someone else that wasn't him. i think that they are best friends and they are trying to hide the fact he's totally gay

Out of hate for zak efron i would say that he is gay. but deeeep down inside me i think he is straight. he does work for disney channel so that makes him retarted

Well, it really depends on your definition. In the fact that he prefers boys over girls he is straight, but he does like glitter and such so lets give him a gay sticker just for the heck of it, right?

He might be but i thought he had girlfriends in the past, or else his girlfriend made him turn gay then that would make sense.

no he is not though he acts it...he dated vanessa hudgens and nikki blonsky

lmao,
you mean .. ZAC* Efron
and no he's not -_-
he has a G .. Vanessa Hudgens ..
http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2009&mon=02&evt=zanessa-lax&pic=zac-efron-vanessa-hudgens-land-lax-from-brazil-02.jpg

Back