I won a contest held in a club by a radiostation for a trip to Cancun. i was with my boyfriend at the time, and was told by the radio station reps that he would also be accommodated.

i had to contact them first. he gave me his card. my email was on the sheet that i won on, but then i emailed him. then after that i facebooked him and then we corresponded there

one of the reps, alerted me that he was in the hospital, and would do his best to accommodate me but most of my messages were ignored. finally i asked for the name of someone else i could speak with. This rep facebooked me as well and gave a faulty phone number to call. he let me know with three weeks before the "departure" that i would be free, but my three friends would have to arrange travel themselves (though they would get a slight discount)

it recently came out that the rep i was speaking too also owned a company that makes packages for students, and the whole thing is seeming very suspicious. I mentioned that it was too late to find 3 people to go, and that i had one friend who i wanted to go with me for free as well.
(whoever heard of winning a trip for one to cancun?)

he still hasnt responded and its been nearly two weeks. the number is faulty, and we have no idea any specifics for the trip. i was told by a lawyer that we could sue for fraud, but i cant afford a lawyer at the moment.

what should i do? is this fraud? do i have a case?