Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Work or Family, Which Should I Choose?

Last night i was offered a job to go on tour with Eric Clapton playing bass. This is quite honestly, the best job i have ever been offered and it is a fantastic oppertunity for me to get noticed. However, the tour is for 7 months worldwide, i will be paid around 15 grand in total and i will be given a small motor home to live in. The tour will start with private gigs in Japan in exactly 2 months, but heres the problem, my new wife is due to give birth any time soon and i feel really guilty about leaving her on her own as i am 23 and this is my first child, we havn't really talked about it yet as i dont think she is too keen on the idea but if your a music fan you will know how big Eric Clapton is within the music business.

Please help, I havn't got a clue what to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a once in a lifetime opportunity i think you should take it. Your famliy will still be there when you get back. I think you should keep in close contact, call everyday, send pictures back and forth. You will be home in no time and you will not only have expierence with music, but you will have your family right there. and hopefully they will be supportive of you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    family is way better you can not be at work while u know somebody at home might need u....