Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Parents/(future)bf Prob....boys Pleaseee Readd!?

i really like this boy, and he is the first one i have liked ever sincce my last ex who dumped me four months ago. he says he is not good with parents and i think he refuses to go to my house because he is too scared of my parents. by they are really funny and really chill and i dont see a problem with them. and we have absolutley no other problems except he thinks my parents wouldnt like him. but how do i make this guy understand? adviceeee

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if he wont go to your parents have them go to him. Idk. Never had that situation. You could also say that it would meen alot to you if he did. or.........................................

you could make chicken noises, bock, bock.j/k.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if he wont go to your parents have them go to him. Idk. Never had that situation. You could also say that it would meen alot to you if he did. or.........................................

you could make chicken noises, bock, bock.j/k.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reassure him that your parents never say anything about your friends and they have no problems with boys and just say they don't really care about who you date or who you are friends with, and keep telling him they really wont mind what hes like. Also say they won't be too involved with anything.. he might be worried they will always be there, cracking jokes and making things awkward.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wud u like to do something u did'nt want to do ...he has his reasons..and pressuring him to do what u want will only cause trouble...if u continue to ask that of him u will get dumped again ...just be glad ur together.....its not the end of the world if he does'nt

Downloads
    Uploads
    just tell him the past people you have brought over were completely cool, and after introductions and so on that they really let you be and don't interrupt and cause odd moments.