Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

your opinions on animal hunting?

i am writing an essay against animal hunting and i was just wondering what you thought.

Downloads
    Uploads
    * Hunting is Fun and Enjoyable; Killing is neither Fun or Enjoyable.".." Society will forever judge Hunters by the Compassion they demonstrate for the Animals that they Hunt for Food & Sport for themselves, family friends, and fellow Hunters."... All Life is precious to us True Hunters who Hunt and Harvest the Animals for Food & Sport.* Animals are a renewable resource, whether they are Domestic Animals like Cows, Pigs, Turkeys, Chicken, or Wild Game Animals like Deer, Grouse, Bear, Elk, Antelope, Moose, Squirrels, Caribou, Mule Deer, Woodcock, Pheasant etc.* There are Billions of Domesticated Animals Slaughtered every year for people to buy in Super Markets.* Wild Game Animals that are harvested by Hunters yearly is like a grain of sand, compared to the amount that are slaughtered in Slaughter Houses, and Farms every year, and Die Violent Deaths with Great Pain and Suffering compared to how the Hunter Harvests the Animals for Food.*

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow, so if stalking a deer for an hour and dispatching it before it even knows what hit it with a single shot is not "fair" to the deer, then herding cows and pigs onto a conveyor belt and mindlessly killing all of them with a knife to the throat or a steel plunger to the head one after the other is like what - heaven?????

i like hunting because it is a challenge, and rather fun to be outside all day trying to out-smart a deer who can smell me, hear me and run where ever he wants. and if i am lucky enough to find a deer and take him/her home to meet my freezer then i get better tasteing meet than beef and i have a lot of interesting stories for my kids when/if they come.

some people don't like it but i don't see anything wrong with it. other than to some it is somehow "in-humane"
    there are some freaks who just drive up to a group of deer and open fire with a .22 or a semi-auto and then drive off with some antlers. - that is what pisses me off, people who don't respect the animals and just do whatever they feel like. if you hunt you respect the animals and their home.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whooeee!! Did you come to the wrong place to ask such a question. You need to post this question where the PETA freeks hang out. Just a small amount of thought would have told you that the people who participate in the HUNTING forum will be in favor of hunting. Sorry to pop your bubble.

Downloads
    Uploads
    against animals? wow!!!! how do you think man started out? Eating tofu? No we started out eating animals. That means hunting them. Wow is all that i haev to say. put something like this in the right category you p.r.i.c.k.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An essay against animal hunting, eh? Who will you present it to first, the lions or the bears? I don't imagine you'll be well received but you be sure to check back and let us know, OK?

Junior Member Fable2isawsomettt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my thoughts: fun, enjoyable, only chance to LEAGLY shoot things

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love to hear your reasoning for being against animal hunting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There is absolutely no scientific, legal, social or humane reason to be against hunting. I am afraid your argument will be weak.

Ending hunting would cause catastrophic and destructive consequences on the entire world's ecosystem. Species would become extinct as a result. What possible argument could be for that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i am for hunting because of a couple reasons. Population control, if population gets too big food starts becoming scarce and then many times disease starts in these animals. A good example of this is the chronic wasting disease found in elk and other deer. When population is too high more animals come incontact with eachother making it easier for the disease to spread. Hunting is a solution to this problem. Also hunting is praised by insuarance companies becasue when populations are high more auto collisions accure. Without hunting wildlife would be a mess. Plus it puts meat in the freezer. Just like cows,chickens,and pigs get killed to feed the people of America they die too. At least the animal i shoot at has a chance that i might not shoot it and miss it. A cow in a pin has not option and nowhere to run. There is nothing wrong with hunting in most cases. I think in the case of whale hunting when populations are getting close to extinction is another story though. They should leave the animal along in that case.

There also is a option to all you anti gun and anti hunters. Its called move to another country. Pick one that had there gun rights taken away and see how long you really like it. Guns save lives and without guns we are not free as the government would have complete control and then we cant defend ourselves. The fact is if are guns are taken the criminals will still have them. The law abiding citizen suffers in the long run. Many countries that had there guns taken away had mass killings. History is there just do your research. If you like like your freedom here then move.
    I suggest you get smart and join the NRA. Oh and Texas has lowest crim rate because citizen can carry concealed weapons. Harder to rob a place when everyone arround you has a gun to stop you. Guns save lives and bring down crime rates and its proven despite what the media says.

Why dont you do a report on the lies of Pres. Obama from Kenya not Hawaii.His grandparents said so. Oh and he is trying to legalize murder of babies.Animals have more rights than a baby. Theres a report idea too. If a man kills a pregnant woman and both die, the man gets murder count 2. But if a mother allows a DR. to kill her baby its ok. Something is wrong with that man. World is realy messed up. Who gives a person the right to decide if life is valuble or not? Things to think of man. Hunting animals is not the worst thing in the world man. There are far greater things happening that matter more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast