Im bisexual and want a boyfriend, how do i find one?

w/echild

Feb 9, 2009
same as me im bi 14 but go to like an homophobic school and i dont want an online relationship
maybe i do idk....
e-mail me if u want :)

since i'm only 14 years old its hard to find a boyfriend even though i live in a urban place. I dont care if i meet them online and its a long distance relationship. im a nice and good looking person and im not girly at all. So how can i get a boyfriend or find a boyfriend?

P.S: it doesnt matter if there gay or bi

Try thegyc.com or e-mail me at [email protected] im 16 and bi and also looking for a boyfriend really bad i dont realy care if its an online relationship either, other guys responding to this question also add me if u guys want to talk

You turn your binoculars around and try peeking into the hot neighbor's windows then run down the street naked yelling, "Someone finish me off!"

sadly, i'm one year older than you and a girl looking for a girl so i really have no answer. (even though i'm not going to date anyone right now because i like someone else) still, good luck finding yourself a man and i personally know when i've been on other websites before bebo was a great place to meet other people, just type bisexual guys in their search engine and you'll find a whole lot of people.

maybe your just confused right now, and if your not, and you really are bi,, then go make a myspace and change your status to bisexual.. and im sure youll find someone

Back