Is this animal abuse?

Victoria

May 13, 2008
me and my dad got into a fight when my pit bull mix was walking by he grabbed her by her coller and said he was going to choke her. he let her go when i said i was going to call the cops. so he took all the phones the house and took my brother and left. before that when i said if he hurt her i would have him put in jail he said "good then i make sure i smere her all over the wall" he didnt really hurt her to bad and she is fine now but i dont really know wat to do in fact he threats me with hurting her everytime we get in an a fight because he can do anything he wants to me but the dog is the only thing i truly care about.

i know he was wrong for doing that but every time i say i'm going to call the cops he gets super angry and when i run to my room he just braks the door wat should i do?

How about u show your dad some respect instead, threatneing to send him to jail...no respect at all

unless he abuses but i dont think so or he would had grabbed u by your shirts collar instead of the dog

he probably bought u that dog anyways

Yes that seems to me animal abuse. Maybe you could actually get the police and tell them that this is happening. That seems horrible.

he sounds like he may have anger issues. you can report him for dog abuse but i think you should talk to an adult you trust about this. Get help because his anger might turn on you and your brother.

move out or call kids help phone.. your dad is abusive and has anger management issuses... next time just call the cops.. dont tell him you are gonna do it..just go do it..

Back